Here are 10 points to note when operating an injection molding machine to improve the efficiency and life of the injection molding machine!
10 points for attention when operating an injection molding machine:
1. When using the injection molding machine, you must pay attention to the safety of operation. First, check the reliability of the safety door. When the injection molding machine is running, remember not to put your hand into the clamping mechanism. When cleaning or repairing the mold, you must turn off the oil pump motor.
2. Adjust the mold according to the minimum clamping force actually required, which not only saves power consumption, but also significantly prolongs the service life of the injection molding machine.
3. The pressure adjustment of the hydraulic system should be carried out separately according to the requirements of each action, and the pressure should not be too high, and the pressure should be set reasonably; the position of each fiber switch should also be adjusted according to the requirements of the finished product, especially during the injection to the pressure holding process It is necessary to pay attention to the adjustment of the switching point, otherwise it will cause insufficient punching of the product. On the contrary, it will cause excessive internal stress or flashing of the product, and even cause mold expansion, making it difficult to open the injection molding machine mold.
4. When there is no material in the screw or barrel, it is not easy to use a high screw speed (preferably below 30 rpm). When the material is full of the screw, increase the screw speed to the required value to avoid excessively high air speed. Or it takes too long to scratch the screw or barrel.
5. It takes about 30 minutes for the barrel to heat up from room temperature to the required temperature. When there is residual cold material in the barrel, it needs to be about 10°C higher than the normal production temperature. After holding for a period of time, the screw can be started for feeding.
6. The lubrication of the injection molding machine is strictly implemented in accordance with the operating requirements. Running under the condition of oil shortage will severely wear the parts, especially the connecting rod and steel sleeve of the clamping machine.
7. The connecting screw part of the heating and plasticizing part such as the barrel and screw, because the work is under high temperature, the thread part should be coated with heat-resistant grease when disassembling.
8. When operating the injection molding machine, recognize the signs of the switches and avoid misoperation to avoid damage to the injection molding machine.
9. When the electric heating ring is in use, it will expand due to heat and may become loose. Please pay attention to frequent inspections during the use of the injection molding machine and tighten at any time.
10. The temperature sensor should ensure good contact with the end of the temperature measuring hole of the barrel, and check before starting the injection molding machine to ensure that the temperature is accurate.
The above is the 10 precautions for injection molding machine
operation introduced by LISONG Machinery. For more related injection molding machine questions, please leave us a message online!