How to maintain medical precision injection molds?
1. After the mold is installed on the injection machine, run the empty mold first. Observe whether each part of the mold is flexible, whether there is any abnormality, whether the ejection stroke is in place, whether the parting surface is consistent when the mold is closed, whether the pressure plate screw is fastened, etc.
2. Sliding parts on the mold, such as guide posts, return pins, push rods, cores, etc. It should be observed at any time, checked regularly, scrubbed and greased in time, especially in summer when the temperature is high, oil should be added at least twice per shift to ensure the flexible movement of these sliding parts and prevent seizure.
3. When the mold is used, it needs to be kept at room temperature, and working at room temperature can prolong the service life of the mold.
4. When the operation leaves and needs to be stopped temporarily, the mold should be closed, and the cavity and core should not be exposed to prevent accidental damage. The surface of the cavity and core should be sprayed with anti-rust oil or mold release agent, especially in humid areas and rainy seasons. , No matter how short the time is, rust prevention should be done. The water vapor in the air will reduce the surface quality of the mold cavity and the surface quality of the product. When using the mold again, remove the oil on the mold and wipe it clean before using it. If a mirror is needed, it can be cleaned and dried with compressed air first, and then dried with hot air, otherwise it will ooze out during the molding process and cause product defects.
5. Before each clamping, pay attention to whether the cavity is cleaned up, and absolutely no residues or other foreign objects are left. Do not use hard tools during the cleaning process to avoid scratching the surface of the cavity.
6. Moulds with special requirements on the surface of the cavity should not be wiped with hands or cotton silk, but should be blown with compressed air, or lightly wiped with high-grade napkins and high-grade absorbent cotton dipped in alcohol.
7. The surface of the cavity should be cleaned regularly. In the molding process, the injection mold will often decompose low molecular compounds to corrode the mold cavity, so that the bright cavity surface gradually becomes dull and dull, thereby reducing the quality of the product. Therefore, it needs to be scrubbed regularly. Dry the alcohol or ketone preparations in time after scrubbing.
8. Carefully check the working status of each control part during work to prevent abnormalities in the auxiliary system, heating, and maintenance of the control system are particularly important for hot runner molds. After the end of each production cycle, the rod heaters, belt heaters, and thermocouples should be tested with European mothers, and compared with the technical specifications of the mold to ensure that their functions are perfect. At the same time, the control loop may pass the test of the ammeter installed in the loop. The oil in the hydraulic cylinder used for core pulling is discharged as far as possible, and the oil nozzle is sealed to prevent the hydraulic oil from leaking or polluting the surrounding environment during storage.
9. Turn on the machine after a temporary shutdown. After opening the mold, check whether the slider limit moves, and close the mold if no abnormality is found. In short, be careful before starting and don't be careless.
10. In order to prolong the service life of the cooling water channel, when the mold is out of service, the water in the cooling water channel should be removed with compressed air immediately, and a small amount of engine oil should be put into the mouth of the nozzle, and then dried with compressed air to make all the cooling pipes All have an anti-rust layer.
11. After the mold has completed the production quantity of the product, when the machine is to be replaced with other molds, the mold cavity should be coated with anti-rust agent, and the mold accessories should be sent to the mold storage place. The last time the mold produces qualified products, it is sent as a sample Go to the safekeeping place. In addition, a list of mold usage should be submitted to fill in details on which machine tool the mold is on, how many products have been produced since a certain day, a certain month, and whether the current mold is in good condition. If there is a problem with the mold, you should fill in the problem on the use sheet, and put forward specific requirements for modification and improvement, and hand the unprocessed sample to the custodian for reference by the mold repairer.
12. If you hear abnormal noises or other abnormalities from the mold during production, you should stop the machine immediately for inspection. Mold maintenance personnel should inspect the normal operating molds in the workshop, and deal with them in time if they find abnormal phenomena.
13. When the operator is handing over the shift, in addition to the important key records in the production and process, he also needs to give a detailed account of the use of the mold.
Compared with other molds, the structure of injection molds is more complex and precise, and the requirements for product operation and maintenance are also higher. Therefore, in the entire production process, correct use and careful maintenance are of great significance to maintaining the normal production of the enterprise and improving the interests of the enterprise.