How much is the price of a 100ton injection molding machine? This is a concern for many customers. In fact, there are many factors that affect the price of injection molding machines, the largest of which is the mold. Here we will discuss about the price of injection molding machines.How Much Does Plastic Injection Molding Cost?
Assume that the processing cost per hour for a 100-ton plastic injection molding machine is 60 RMB/hour, then the cost per minute is 1 RMB; at this point, it is necessary to calculate the injection molding cycle of the plastic part, as well as the number of cavities of the mold.
The price of a small single-cavity plastic injection mold is usually between $1,000 and $5,000. Very large or complex molds may cost as much as $80,000 or more.And don’t forget that the price of a mold is just the beginning. On average, a typical mold costs $12,000. In order to determine the overall plastic injection cost of any project, you must also consider raw material, operating and maintenance costs later.
Injection molding costs are affected by many factors, but mainly include the following:
1. Raw material cost-the cost is easy to calculate. Ask the raw material plastic supplier what is the cost of 1 kg, multiply the product weight by 3% of the loss rate, and then multiply it by the raw material price to get the raw material cost;
2. Machine cost-Regarding this cost, what is the processing speed of different plastic injection molding machines per hour for a plastic injection molding factory? Assuming that the hourly processing cost of a 100-ton injection molding machine is 60 yuan/hour, the cost per minute is 1 yuan; at this time, the injection molding cycle of plastic parts and the number of mold cavities must be calculated. Assuming that the injection cycle of the plastic part you want to evaluate is 30 seconds, then there are 60/30 = 2 shots in 1 minute, which means that two rounds of molding can be completed in 1 minute. And, assuming it is a two-cavity mold, the machine cost of the plastic part is 1 yuan divided by the number of injections in 1 minute, then divided by the number of cavities in the mold. Therefore, the final machine cost is 1 yuan / 2 pieces / 2 cavities = 0.25 yuan / piece.
3. The cost of secondary processing includes painting/screen printing/plating etc. You can request data from their respective processing plants.
4. Packaging cost-according to the size and volume of the plastic parts, the cost of the carton/bag can be obtained;
Transportation cost-According to the transportation location and the cost of the container truck, it can be calculated by dividing the total load by the transportation cost per piece;
5. Other expenses: Because the above expenses do not include the expenses of indirect personnel or other related personnel, it is necessary to increase some expenses according to the different conditions of each factory.
How much profit is the injection molding machine?
The profit is equal to the sum of the above 6 items multiplied by the profit rate of 10-30%. Then you can get the final cost of the plastic parts. The profit should be determined according to the situation of each factory and the order amount.Why choose LISONG injection molding machine?
After years of investment in research and development, LISONG Machinery has high quality and low price (factory direct sales), which is your best choice! If you are interested, please leave us a message online or email:firstname.lastname@example.org