Some time ago, a customer asked that he knew nothing about the maintenance of a special mold temperature controller for silicone injection molding machines. In response to this situation, LISONG would like to introduce you to the knowledge of mold insulation for silicone injection molding machines!
The use of the special mold temperature controller for silicone injection molding machine for a long time will inevitably cause the external working environment to corrode the equipment, cause the blockage of the machine, corrosion problems, and the appearance of scale in the water pipe. The temperature control of the machine is no longer accurate, thereby reducing the production. Efficiency and product quality. At this time, the maintenance and repair work of the mold temperature controller must be considered.
1. After purchasing a new mold temperature controller, please check whether the cooling water is circulating before use to prevent damage to the special mold temperature controller for silicone injection molding machine due to insufficient cooling water. We must keep the working environment of the mold temperature machine clean and avoid dust, which can greatly extend the service life of the electrical components of the mold temperature machine.
2. The maintenance of the mold temperature machine should pay attention to the problem-use environment: because the mold temperature machine control parts are composed of sophisticated electrical appliances, try to ensure that the working environment of the mold temperature machine is clean and avoid dust, which can extend the service life of the electrical components , To reduce the occurrence of failures. If the mold temperature machine is in a dusty area for a long time, it must be maintained regularly. After the power is turned off, use an air gun to blow off the dust. Do not wipe it with a wet towel.
3. Since the mold temperature controller is divided into water type and oil type, there are some differences in maintenance. Oil-type mold temperature machine maintenance is mainly to prevent oil leakage or carbon accumulation in heat transfer oil. For the operating temperature above 200℃, the heat transfer oil should be replaced every 1-2 months; for those below 200℃, it needs to be replaced every 3 months. On the one hand, it avoids the slow heating of the special mold temperature machine for silicone injection molding machine, and on the other hand, it can also extend the life of the heating tube of the mold temperature machine. If it is a water-type mold temperature machine, use a clean water source so that it is not easy to scale. Regularly check whether the filter and other parts are blocked, and clean it in time.
4. Maintenance of the mold temperature controller during operation: If the mold temperature controller is in use, if the pressure is unstable, stop heating in time to protect the heating tube. If the pressure is too high, consider whether there is a blockage in the pipeline or the valve is not opened, and do not blindly heat it. In order to protect the pump of the mold temperature controller, the circulating pump can be turned off only when the temperature drops below 80°C.
5. In the pipeline, we can judge whether the pipeline is blocked according to the relationship between the pump and the pressure. If the pressure is too low, we can take out the heating tube and clean it with tools, especially the filter net at the entrance of the system. The cover needs to be cleaned regularly; at least once a month.
6. Regularly check whether the mold temperature machine pump is leaking oil or water. If necessary, whether the pump shaft seal needs to be replaced regularly.
7. For electrical components, we can replace them in a timely manner according to the service life of the components and regularly test them to ensure safety and production;
8. The maintenance of the special mold temperature controller for silicone injection molding machine also requires maintenance of the control part, inspection of electrical components, and troubleshooting in time when the current is abnormal. Every three months, tighten the wiring to prevent poor contact from causing damage to the mold temperature controller.
We have to make different maintenance measures according to the heat transfer medium used. For the medium is water, we must keep the water source clean, so that it is not easy to scale, and can also prevent the pipeline from clogging. For the medium that is oil, we need to change it regularly according to the temperature of use. For the medium above 200℃, we have to change it every one or two months. For the medium below 200℃, we can change it once a quarter or so, which is very good. Avoid the problem that the temperature cannot meet the requirements.
For information about injection molding machines, high-speed injection molding machines
, and injection molding machine manufacturers, please visit our official website: http://lisongmachine.com/product/index.html