Injection molding machine is one of the equipment commonly used in the plastics processing industry. To do a good job in fault management and prevention of injection molding machine, it is necessary to grasp the cause of failure of injection molding machine, accumulate information and data of frequent and typical failures, and carry out failure analysis , Pay attention to the study of failure rules and failure mechanisms, and strengthen daily maintenance, inspection and pre-repair. So what are the preventive measures to reduce the failure of the injection molding machine?
1. Do a good job of publicity and education, so that operators and maintenance workers can consciously record, count and analyze the failure of the injection molding machine, and put forward reasonable suggestions.
2. Use monitoring equipment to carry out planned monitoring of key parts of key injection molding machines, and find fault signs and deterioration information in a timely manner. General injection molding machines should also use human senses and general inspection tools to conduct daily spot inspections, patrol inspections, regular inspections (including accuracy inspections), and intact state inspections, focusing on the technical status and abnormalities of parts, mechanisms and parts that are prone to failure. Phenomenon information. At the same time, it is necessary to formulate inspection standards to determine the boundaries of normal, abnormal, and faulty injection molding machines.
3. In addition to daily understanding of the failure situation, the workshop maintenance personnel of the injection molding machine should collect "trouble repair orders" and maintenance records on a monthly basis. Through the statistics, sorting and analysis of failure data, the failure frequency and average failure interval of various injection molding machines are calculated, and the failure dynamics and key failure causes of a single injection molding machine are analyzed to find out the law of occurrence of failures in order to highlight the key measures. Countermeasures, the breakdown information sorting analysis data is fed back to the planning department, so as to arrange preventive repairs or improvement measures plan, and can also be used as the basis for revising the regular inspection interval, inspection content and standards. According to the statistical data, statistical analysis charts can be drawn. For example, a single injection molding machine failure dynamic statistical analysis table is an effective method for the maintenance team to perform visual management of failures and other, which is convenient for managers and maintenance workers to grasp various types of injection molding in time. In the case of machine failure, it can also have clear goals when determining maintenance countermeasures.
4. The fault record is the basic data to realize the fault management of the injection molding machine, and it is also the original basis for fault analysis and handling. The record must be complete and correct. After the injection molding machine maintenance workers conduct inspections and fault repairs on site, they should carefully fill in the "Injection Molding Machine Failure Repair Form", and the workshop mechanics will make statistical analysis on a monthly basis and submit it to the injection molding machine management supervisor.
5. Carry out failure analysis and train injection molding machine maintenance workers to master failure analysis methods.
6. Closely combine the actual injection molding production and the characteristics of the injection molding machine conditions, and divide the in-use injection molding machines into three categories: a, b, and c to determine the focus of fault management.
7. Through the daily touring inspection of the injection molding machine maintenance workers and the injection molding machine status inspection, the status information and failure symptoms obtained, as well as the relevant records and analysis data, will be addressed by the workshop injection machine maintenance staff or repair team leader for the existing problems of various types of injection molding machines , Arrange daily maintenance in time, make full use of production gap time or holidays, and achieve prevention in the first place to control and reduce failures. For some trouble signs and hidden dangers, if the daily maintenance is unable to bear, then feedback to the planning department to arrange planned repairs.
The preventive measures to reduce the failure of the injection molding machine are shared with you today. As the core production technology for the production of plastic products, the injection molding machine has been widely used in production and life, in transportation, building materials, agriculture, catering, medical and health, and national defense construction. And other fields play an increasingly important role