Injection molding machine is used to mold plastic products, nylon products and other automatic special equipment.Reasons for failure of injection molding machine and troubleshooting methods：2. According to the failure status, it can be divided into:
1. Divided by the cause of the failure, it can be divided into:
(1) Wear failure. Failure due to normal wear and tear of the injection molding machine.
(2) Abuse failure. Failure due to incorrect operation or improper maintenance.
(3) Inherent weakness fails. Due to design issues, the plastic injection molding machine has weak connections and malfunctions during normal use.
(1) Gradually fail. This is caused by the gradual decrease in the initial performance of the injection molding machine. Most of the failures of the injection molding machine belong to this type of failure. This type of failure is closely related to the wear, corrosion, fatigue and creep processes of electronic control and hydraulic mechanical components.
(2) Sudden failure. It is caused by various unfavorable factors and accidental external influences, which are beyond the limit that the injection molding machine can withstand. For example: the screw is broken due to the overload of the iron material in the barrel; the electronic board of the injection molding machine is damaged due to high pressure. Such failures usually happen suddenly without any prior warning.
Sudden failures usually occur during the use phase of the injection molding machine and are usually caused by defects in design, manufacturing, assembly and materials, operating errors or illegal operations.3. According to the degree of failure effect, it can be divided into:
(1) Complete failure. Make the injection molding machine completely out of function.
(2) Partial failure. Some functions of the injection molding machine are lost.4. According to the nature of the fault, it can be divided into:
(1) Intermittent failure. The injection molding machine loses part of its functions in a short period of time, and it can be restored with a little repair and debugging without replacing parts.
(2) Permanent failure. Some parts of the injection molding machine are damaged and need to be replaced or repaired before they can be used again.
5. According to the occurrence and development of injection molding machine failure, it can be divided into:
(1) Random failure. The failure time is random.
(2) Frequent failures. The occurrence of failure has a certain pattern.
Each type of failure has its main characteristics, the so-called failure mode or failure state. The failure status of various injection molding machines
is quite complicated, but can be summarized as follows: abnormal vibration, mechanical wear, computer cannot accept input signal, solenoid valve no output signal, mechanical hydraulic component damage, proportional linear imbalance, hydraulic pressure drop, hydraulic leakage, Oil pump failure, hydraulic noise, circuit aging, abnormal sound, oil deterioration, power supply pressure drop, no output from amplifier board, temperature out of control, etc. Different types of pet preform injection molding machines have different proportions of failure modes.
More about the Injection molding machine failure problem ，please Please pay attention LI SONG.We professional provide the plastic injection molding machine
.Factory direct sales, quality assurance, and price concessions.if you are intrested,pls leave message to us or email:email@example.com.