When using the injection molding machine, you must pay attention to the safety of the operation, and follow the corresponding operating rules during each operation. So what are the rules for the operation and maintenance of the injection molding machine?
1. During the operation of the injection molding machine, remember not to put your hand into the clamping mechanism. When taking products, the safety door must be opened, and the safety door can only be closed after confirming the safety of personnel and no foreign objects in the mold. In addition, the hand cannot reach between the nozzle and the mold gate during operation. When repairing the mold, turn off the oil pump motor.
2. When the injection molding machine is molding products, due to the variety of raw materials, the size and shape of the molded product, the required clamping force is also different. When adjusting the mold, please adjust the minimum clamping force actually required. In this way, power consumption can be saved and the service life of the machine can be significantly extended.
3. The pressure adjustment of the hydraulic system should be performed separately according to the requirements of their respective actions, and should not be too high. Using the pressure reasonably will help reduce energy consumption and extend the life of the machine. Similarly, the position of each limit switch should be adjusted according to the requirements of the molded product. Especially the adjustment of the switching point from the injection to the holding pressure process, you must pay attention, otherwise it may cause insufficient filling of the product or cause excessive internal stress and flashing of the product, and even cause mold expansion, making it difficult to open the injection molding machine mold .
4. When there is no material in the screw or barrel, it is not advisable to use a high screw speed (preferably below 30 rpm). After the material is filled with the screw groove (when burning material is extruded from the nozzle), increase the screw speed to the required value to avoid scratching the screw or barrel due to excessive idle speed or too long time.
5. The barrel of the injection molding machine is heated from room temperature to the required temperature and kept for about 10 minutes before starting the screw for feeding to ensure that the residual cold material is fully melted and avoid damaging the screw.
6. The safety valve of the oil pump in the machine has been adjusted at the factory, please do not change it casually.
7. The injection molding machine starts to run, when the cooling water temperature rises by 5-10℃ (when there is no water in the cooler, it must be filled with water first). Gradually open the water valve of the cooler, and adjust the water volume during use to keep the oil temperature below 55℃; when starting the cooler, do not open the cooling water inlet valve quickly, because when a large amount of cold water flows through the cooler, A "supercooled layer" with poor thermal conductivity will be formed on the surface of the cooler tube. Even if a large amount of water enters the cooler in the future, a good cooling effect will not be achieved.
8. Pay attention to the lubrication of the injection molding machine and strictly implement it according to the operating requirements. Running under the condition of oil shortage will severely wear the parts, especially the connecting rod and steel sleeve of the clamping mechanism. If there is a lack of oil, it may be bitten and cannot work. . When changing the mold to perform the "mold adjustment" operation, you must first confirm that the four adjusting nuts of the back template have been filled with sufficient lubricating grease containing molybdenum disulfide.
9. The threaded parts of the heated plasticized parts such as the barrel and screw of the injection molding machine work at high temperatures. When disassembling, the threaded parts must be coated with heat-resistant grease (red lead or molybdenum disulfide) to avoid being seized and unable to be disassembled. Installed. (The screw thread is left-handed).
10. The mold mounting surface of the injection molding machine model has high processing accuracy. Please do not use molds with poor mounting surface and parallelism, and mounting screws with poor threads, so as not to damage the performance of the clamping mechanism and damage the template.
11. Please do not leave the mold in the high-pressure clamping state for a long time (more than ten minutes) for the two planes of the injection molding machine mold, so as not to cause the connecting rod lock and the steel sleeve to break the oil, which may make the mold unable to open (this point should be ten minutes when the power is cut Pay attention).
12. Injection molding machines need to keep the mutual starting surfaces clean.
13. At the end of injection molding machine processing:
(1) Close the hopper blanking board, adopt the "manual" operation mode, the injection seat will move backward and repeat pre-plastic feeding and injection, and the remaining material in the barrel will be discharged as far as possible. Corrosive materials need to be passed with special materials The tube cleans the screw.
(2) Using "manual" operation mode, close the mold so that the place is in a free state (not fully locked state).
(3) Cut off the heating power supply, turn off the oil pump motor, and always remove the power supply and cooling water.
(4) Clean and maintain the machine.
14. Recognize the nameplate of each switch in the operation of the injection molding machine, and do not operate it by mistake to avoid damage to the parts.
15. During use, the electric heating coil may become loose due to heating and expansion. Please check frequently when using the injection molding machine and tighten at any time.
16. The probe of the thermocouple should ensure good contact with the end of the temperature measuring hole of the barrel. Check before starting the injection molding machine. If the contact is found to be poor, tighten it at any time.
More about the injection molding machine operation
and maintenance knowledge, please contact us.email:firstname.lastname@example.org.